Share with a photo your experience during the Conference using #IPVC2023Reunion! Win a free registration to IPVC 2024 in Edinburgh, UK!
Congratulations to the winner – Margie Pascoe!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the IPVC 2023 Photo Contest!
We have received so many wonderful entries and we were very excited to see how everyone is taking part in the Conference.
The winner will receive a FREE Registration to IPVC 2024 in charming Edinburgh, UK!
- Capture your experience at IPVC 2023 and post it on Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- Photos can include individuals, groups, etc*
- Use the #IPVC2023Reunion hashtags.
- You can post as many photos as you like.
- Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we are able to see your photos.
*The person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
Deadline to enter the contest:
April 21, 2023, at 18:00 EDT
The contest is open to all IPVC 2023 delegates and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by the IPVS Board.
FREE Registration to IPVC 2024 Edinburgh, Scotland!
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release IPVS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- IPVS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases IPVS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- IPVS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by IPVS and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced after the Conference. The winner will be contacted via social media channels.